Ready for a movie night with some jummy PUPcorn? Your furriend will love this delicious doggy treat!
When we say doggy treat, we don’t mention the fact that you’ll probably find yourself snacking throughout the making of these dog treats hihi…
Ok so once you’ve got the ingredients, this popcorn for dogs is sùper easy to make and your dog will love this homemade snack. So let’s get going!
- 3 tablespoons popcorn kernels (makes approx. 4-5 cups of popcorn)
- 2 table spoons peanut butter (use one without xylitol!)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- a brown vegetable bag
- Put the popcorn kernels in a brown vegetable bag and close it firmly by folding the top of the bag.
- Let the corn kernels pop in the microwave in this bag. You can put the microwave on 900W and just let them pop. This will take about 3-4 minutes. Take them out when the popping almost stops and put it in a bowl.
- Mix the peanut butter with the honey and drizzle over the popcorn. Stir through until the mixture is divided over all of the popcorn.
- Spread the popcorn on a baking tray lined with baking sheets.
- Put the tray in a preheated oven for 10min on 160°C FAN.
- Let them cool down a bit before you serve them to your dog.
Did You Know?? Popcorn contains potassium, magnesium and calcium that really benefit the bones and immune system.